30"W. 7 Series All Refrigerator - Pacific Gray
Height: 83.93 - 84.75
Also Comes In
- GOOD FOR YOUR FOOD, EVEN BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH - EXCLUSIVE BlueZone™ Fresh Preservation Technology is a unique, patented air cleaning technology that strips microbes, ethylene gas, hydrocarbons, and odors from the air. Significantly extends food shelf life, quality, and flavor. Slows ripening, reduces mold, and eliminates odors § Commercial technology now for residential use. The patented BlueZone bulb will last about 12 months which is about 8,000 hours of use and a indicator light will appear when it is time to replace.
- DESIGN FEATURES - Proprietary Fully Articulating Hinge has three dimensional adjustability for a perfect fit in integrated installations, and the hinge damper allows for smoothness when opening and closing door. Capacitive Touch Controls with intuitive user interface. Brilliant Led Lighting ensures all items are in clear view with bright, energy efficient, ramp-on theater LED lighting from top and sidewalls. Three separate crisper drawers offer dedicated area for produce/ meats.
- THE LATEST IN SPILL CONTROL TECHNOLOGY - Spillproof Plus™ Shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier to contain spills. Seamless glass shelves make cleanup easy and maximize usable space. 3/8” thick tempered glass shelves provide industry-leading durability.
- PRO CHILL™ TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - Variable-Speed High-Efficiency Overdrive™ Compressor quickly chills food and saves energy. One of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available with electronic controls. Maintains temperature to within 1ºF to keep food fresher longer. Compressor is now located on the bottom allowing for full integration of the product.
- FEATHER TOUCH™ INTERNAL WATER DISPENSER - Dispenses filtered water with a single touch
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
30” Fully Integrated All Refrigerator with 5/7 Series Panel
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.