- Italian design
- Wall mount
- Finishes: 430 Stainless Steel, #4 Brushed
- Width: 80 cm (31-1/2")
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates 8' to 9'ceilings (Purchase non-duct recirculation kit separately.)
- 6" round duct connector/backdraft damper
- 2-level, halogen lighting (2 bulbs included. Type T4, G9 base, 120 volt, 25 watts max.)
- 4-speed electronic blower control with LED speed indicator
- Quiet, variable-speed centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor produces 460 CFM of exhaust
- Heat Sentry TM - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
- Delay timer control automatically shuts off range hood after 10 minutes
- Filter clean reminder
- Dishwasher-safe filter features a quick-release latch
- For indoor use only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.