NOIR 24" Built-In Steam and Convection Wall Oven
- Take your pick. With 72 different pre-set oven modes and seven specialty settings, you can create a wide variety of dishes minus the guesswork—using steam, convection or both.
- Keep your oven’s steam generator brimming with water. The water reservoir allows you to cook with steam without needing a plumbed appliance.
- Flush-to-cabinet design creates a subtly striking, unbroken line across the kitchen. With 1/8" reveals, the steam oven merges discreetly into cabinetry—a bold move for open kitchen designs, islands and creative explorations.
- Symmetry achieved. Trim kits give this 24-inch oven the proportions it needs to equal a 27" or 30" oven for an uninterrupted look.
- Steady heat circulated by whirling metal blades weaves around every rack. Wield your cooking prowess from mouthwatering, flaky pastries to irresistible roasts.
- This 1,200-watt element surrounds your cravings with circulating heat until baked to your satisfaction.
- Cookies, scones, muffins, soufflés, meringues and more. Whatever you crave, get golden-brown results that satisfy every time.
- Customize down to the exact percentage of steam, retaining nutrients and flavor without added oils. Insert dishes one, two, three at a time—flavors don’t mingle here.
- Mouth-watering meals commence. Defrost frozen food gently.
- Taste revived. Coax moist and delicious flavors out of your chilled or room-temperature foods without drying them out.
- Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, more rapid rise than at room temperature.
- Preheat. Check cooking status. Personalize settings. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your appliance from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices.
- Try your hand at making rich, velvety homemade yogurt.
- Use the power of steam to sanitize glassware and preservation jars.
- Come clean. Revive your oven’s interior with a mode that helps you wipe spills away.
- Hot air steadily wraps around delicacies roasting on a sturdy wire rack.
- Use as a baking tray or place below the wire rack or steam tray to catch dripping juices.
- Flavor unleashed. A perforated pan envelops dishes with steam to naturally bring out the flavor of consistently cooked fish, vegetables and more.
- Select English or French as your oven’s display language.
- Put your preferences on full display. Find your 10 last used oven settings, right on the LCD touchscreen.
- Lose the excess. Free the boiler of residual water for optimal cooking performance.
- Don’t let things build up. Descale Mode helps reduce limescale deposits in the boiler and water lines.
- Come together. Use both steam and convection all at once for food that’s tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Our customer service crew engages in rigorous product, process and culinary training, so they have the answers you need—from sales to installation to ownership.
- Our dedicated service network is armed with extensive access to products and knowledge for unmatched expertise.
- The full-color LCD touchscreen is compact and packed with dynamic features that present you with a guided JennAir® Assisted Cooking experience. Navigate effortlessly through settings with inviting controls that respond to a light touch.
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. Four points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
- Make your move. With only a 120-volt connection required and an easy-to-fill water reservoir, this oven transcends the confines of the kitchen to go just about anywhere in your home.
- Curate recipe presets at will. Bake for 30 minutes, broil for four and keep dishes warm until you’re ready to dine-all without getting up to reset the oven for each stage.
- Explore your options. There’s room for whatever you’re craving, whether it’s a quiche or a roasted chicken.
- Wrapped in luminous steel, intrinsic beauty is reflected in every corner.
Up for anything. Whether you want steam, convection, or both, at 60cm wide and requiring only a 120-volt connection and no plumbing, these ovens can be installed throughout the home. Let your imagination run wild.
|Certifications|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|Certifications|Energy Rating (kWh/year)|
|Certifications|Energy Rating (kWh/year)||142|
|Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Compatibility|Works With||WiFi,App,Remote Access,Voice Controlled|
|Configuration|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|
|Controls|Control Type||Touch Screen|
|Controls|Display Color||Full Color|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type||LCD Touch Screen|
|Design Type|Design Expression|
|Design Type|Design Expression||NOIR™|
|Details|Convection Element Power (watts)|
|Details|Convection Element Power (watts)||1,200|
|Details|Convection Element Type|
|Details|Convection Element Type||True|
|Details|Hidden Bake Element|
|Details|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Details|Interior Coating||Stainless Steel|
|Details|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Details|Number of Oven Lights|
|Details|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Details|Number of Oven Racks|
|Details|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Details|Number of Rack Guides|
|Details|Number of Rack Guides||4|
|Details|Oven Automatic Shut-Off|
|Details|Oven Automatic Shut-Off||Yes|
|Details|Oven Cleaning Type|
|Details|Oven Cleaning Type||Steam Clean|
|Details|Oven Cooking System|
|Details|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Details|Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)|
|Details|Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||15.375|
|Details|Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)|
|Details|Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||9.312|
|Details|Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)|
|Details|Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||14.625|
|Details|Oven Rack 1 Type|
|Details|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Details|Oven Rack 2 Type|
|Details|Oven Rack 2 Type||Baking Tray|
|Details|Oven Rack 3 Type|
|Details|Oven Rack 3 Type||Steam Tray|
|Details|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks|
|Details|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||Yes|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||1.30 inch|
|Carton Depth||27 inch|
|Carton Height||28 1/4 inch|
|Carton Width||26 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||19 9/16 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||17 15/16 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||21 15/16 inch|
|Depth||20 3/8 inch|
|Height||18 5/16 inch|
|Width||23 7/16 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||20 3/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||22 1/2 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||19 9/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||35 5/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||25 inch|
|Maximum Height||17 15/16 inch|
|Minimum Height||17 5/8 inch|
|Net Weight||16.3 inch|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||20.3750|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||22.5000|
|Dimensions|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)||19.5625|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||35.6250|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Exterior|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Exterior|Flush Installation Approved|
|Exterior|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Exterior|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior|Installable Under Cooktop|
|Exterior|Installable Under Cooktop||No|
|Features|Oven Selections||Audible Signal,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Energy Save Mode,Favorites,Keep Warm Setting,Language Conversion,Proofing,Start Time,Steam Bake,Stop Time,Temperature Probe,Timer|
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.